Are You Interested in Being a Delegate?
LASN needs delegates from each school of nursing's Student Nurses Association (SNA) to represent their school by voting on the 2021 Proposed Bylaw Revisions.
WHAT IS A DELEGATE?
Delegates are active members of the SNA who must be in good standing with their school and association.
Please see the LASN Schools & Number of Delegates spreadsheet to determine the number of delegates we need from your school.
The number of delegates were calculated according to NSNA standards and Article VI, Section 4 of LASN Bylaws as follows:
Each Constituent Association in good standing with both LASN and NSNA shall be entitled to delegates based on their total membership as noted:
● 25 members or less: One (1) delegate;
● 26 to 50 members: Two (2) delegates;
● 51 to 75 members: Three (3) delegates;
● 76 to 100 members: Four (4) delegates;
● Over 100 members: One delegate for each portion of 25.